You can put in games on PSP in just two manners. 1st and recommended method is always to purchase authentic UMDs and add into your PSP and enjoy your game on PSP.
The other manner would be to hack PSP by setting up custom firmware onto PSP, get games on the net and then set them in your PSP memory stick and then play games on PSP. The downloaded PSP games come in ISO/CSO format.
The way to Play Game Titles ISO / CSO on PSP
Lets learn to install ISO /CSO documents on PSP.
Step Inch — Install Customized Firmware on PSP
First of all you need to install Customized firmware in your PSP:
PSP 2000, 1000: Install Custom Made Firmware on PSP
Psp-3000, 2000 TA-088v3: Set up Custom Made Firmware 5.03 GE-C
Step Two — Obtain PSP Video Games (ISO/CSO)
When you have mounted the customized firmware in your own PSP download your desirable PSP video game (ISO/CSO). Google is your bestfriend. In case the downloaded PSP match is really a compressed .zip or.rar document then be sure you extract iso/cso using WinRAR.More Roms psp iso games at this site
Measure 3 — Copy ISO / CSO on PSP
- Connect your PSP to a own computer via cable. In your PSP, go to Configurations > USB Link .
- Your PSP memory rod will probably appear as a removable apparatus on your own computer.
- Open up the memory card stick and also move to ISO folder. When there’s not any ISO termed folder subsequently make one and be certain to title it into Caps (ISO maybe not iso).
- Now duplicate the downloaded PSP Video Game ISO / CSO file into ISO folder.
- Disconnect your PSP from the computer.
Step 4 — Configurations
- Switch your PSP totally OFF by holding the power button for 2 seconds.
- Hold down the R and turn your PSP ON to boot right into Recovery Mode.
- Visit Configuration and make the subsequent adjustments:
- video game folder hombrew (currently: 5. Xx Kernel)
- UMD Mode (at this time: M33 motorist -NO UMD-)
- Go back into Main Menu afterward Advance > Advance Configuration.
- Enable Basic modules in UMD/ISO
- Disable“Execute BOOT.BIN in UMD/ISO”
- return into main menu and select Exit. Your PSP will reboot and return ON.
Measure 5 — Perform the Video Game on PSP
From your PSP home Menu, go to:
Game > Memory Stick
And play your desired PSP match (ISO/CSO) on custom made firmware.